- Harrower, E. Long-distance dispersal and speciation in the Cortinarius violaceus group. Gulf States Mycological Society, December 11-13 2015.
- Harrower, E. Around the world with purple webcaps. North American Mycological Association, September 24-27 2015.
- Harrower, E. Long-distance dispersal and speciation of Australasian and American species of Cortinarius sect. Cortinarius, International Conference on Mycorrhizas, August 3-7 2015 (poster)
- Harrower, E. Transcriptomics and Functional Differences in Cortinarius Species, Mid-Atlantic States Mycological Congress, April 10-12 2015
- Harrower, E. and P.B. Matheny. Evolution and phylogeography of the Cortinarius violaceus group in Australasia and the Americas (2014 & 2015). Mid-Atlantic States Mycological Congress. Mycological Society of America Annual General Meeting; North American Mycological Society Foray; Gulf States Mycological Society Foray.
- Harrower, E. and P.B. Matheny. Taxonomic and Genetic Diversity in the Cortinarius violaceus Group. Mid-Atlantic States Mycological Congress, April 26-28th 2013.
- Harrower, E. and P.B. Matheny. (2012). Genetic and taxonomic diversity within the Cortinarius violaceus group. Mid-Atlantic States Mycology Congress (poster).
- Harrower, E., Ammirati, J., Cappuccino, A., Ceska, O., Kranabetter, J.M., Kroeger, P., Lim, S., Taylor, T., and Berbee, M.L. (2011). Cortinarius species diversity in British Columbia. Vancouver Mycological Society.
- Harrower, E., Bradford, A. and Berbee, M.L. (2011) If we only had tricorders: Can we speed up recognition in difficult mushrooms? South Vancouver Mycological Society, Alberta Mycological Society, Pacific Northwest Key Council.
- Harrower, E. (2010) Using Barcode Similarity Groups to organize Cortinarius sequences. University of Toronto, Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Colloquium.
- Harrower, E. and Moncalvo, J.M. (2009) Barcode Identification Numbers for Environmental Sequences: A case study using Cortinarius. Botany and Mycology 2009.
- Harrower, E., Lim, S., Kroeger, P., Berbee, M.L. (2008) A Survey of the Genus Cortinarius in British Columbia. Mycological Society of America Annual General Meeting 2008.