Harrower, E. and P.B. Matheny.
Evolution and phylogeography of the
Cortinarius violaceus group in Australasia and the Americas (2014).
Mid-Atlantic States Mycological Congress. Mycological Society of America Annual
- Harrower, E., Ammirati, J., Cappuccino, A., Ceska, O., Kranabetter, J.M., Kroeger, P., Lim, S., Taylor, T., and Berbee, M.L. (2011). Cortinarius species diversity in British Columbia. Vancouver Mycological Society.
- Harrower, E., Bradford, A. and Berbee, M.L. (2011) If we only had tricorders: Can we speed up recognition in difficult mushrooms? South Vancouver Mycological Society, Alberta Mycological Society, Pacific Northwest Key Council.
- Harrower, E. (2010) Using Barcode Similarity Groups to organize Cortinarius sequences. University of Toronto, Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Colloquium.
- Harrower, E. and Moncalvo, J.M. (2009) Barcode Identification Numbers for Environmental Sequences: A case study using Cortinarius. Botany and Mycology 2009.
- Harrower, E., Lim, S., Kroeger, P., Berbee, M.L. (2008) A Survey of the Genus Cortinarius in British Columbia. Mycological Society of America Annual General Meeting 2008.