EMERSON HOSPITAL AUXILIARY
Since its founding in 1924, the Emerson Hospital Auxiliary has been committed to supporting Emerson Hospital and its mission of providing the highest quality medical services in a warm and personalized community setting.
Our members come from the many communities served by the hospital. We work to promote Emerson Hospital through increased community awareness, health-related education and fundraising initiatives. Auxiliary members are proud to continue the tradition of serving as ambassadors between the hospital and its communities.
Over the past decade, the Auxiliary's fundraising efforts have helped to raise more than $1.5 million for hospital equipment, facilities and services. Here is a summary of recent contributions.