Emcee's Thumbnail View ...
- Integrate desktop programs and Modern Apps into a single view.
- Labelled thumbnails of desktop windows appear in "stacks" in the upper portion.
- Labelled thumbnails of full-height Modern Apps appear on an AppBar along the bottom. Or, if you prefer, don't use the app-bar, use normal thumbnails for modern apps.
- Control Emcee with touchscreen, touchpad, keyboard, mouse, or a combination.
From the thumbnail view you can
- Activate and "bring to the front" any app, desktop or Modern.
- Close any app window, desktop or Modern.
- Rearrange desktop windows.
- Minimize, arrange or show desktop and Modern windows, all or only one.
- Zoom in for a full-size preview of desktop or Modern windows.
- Expand a stack or the AppBar: zoom all thumbnails to a larger size. (see below).
A Powerful Settings Editor ...
- Customize mouse and keyboard activation requirements.
- Hotkey customization.
- Control layout of desktop and Modern thumbnails.
- Change background color.
- Control animations.
- Define the makeup of "stacks." For instance, "all browsers," or "all Office programs."
- Exclude applications from thumbnail view as needed.
- Manage licensing.