1/4 cup flour
1 tsp corn starch
3/8 cup water
1 cup vegetable oil, for frying
1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, finely grated.
3 beets, boiled
4 cups of beet water
1 tbsp chicken bullion
4 quail eggs
3 churrezo sausages, casings removed.
1. Place beets in a large pot and cover with water.
2. On high heat bring to a boil.
3. Once boiling cover and turn to medium-high heat for 30 minutes.
4. Once cooked (a fork should poke into the beet with ease), remove the beets.
5. Allow the purple water to cool.
6. Measure the appropriate amount of water to cook the quinoa in and pour back into the pot.
7. Add the chicken bullion to the purple water.
8. Cook the quinoa as per the instructions on the package.
9. On medium heat, add chorizo to a small frying pan and cook until browned.
10. In a small frying pan heat the oil on medium-high heat until at frying temperature.
11. In a shallow mixing bowl mix the flour, corn starch, salt, and parmesan cheese, and water together.
12. Remove individual endive leaves and coat them in the batter.
13. Put the battered leaves into the oil and cook until a crisp brown layer forms on the outside (0.5 - 1.5 minutes).
14. Place on paper towel.
15. Use a sharp knive and crack the quail's egg.
16. Cook the quail's egg as you would a chicken's egg.
17. Assemble the ingredients how you want and enjoy.