1 cup Wholewheat flour.
1/2 tsp Salt.
1/2 cup milk (I substituted soy milk because I'm a lacto).
1/2 cup water.
2 tbsp vegetable oil.
1 Mango, cubed.
1 tbsp Oil (for frying).
12 Strawberries (my lucky number).
- Place flour and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- Blend mango and milk until smooth.
- Add mango/milk mixture, oil, and eggs into the flour.
- Mix until no flour clumps remain.
- Slowly add water and mix until desired consistency.
- Heat oil in a shallow frying pan on medium heat (crepe pan if you have one).
- Pour 1/3 - 1/2 cup of the crepe mixture into the pan and tilt in circular motions.
- Cook the crepe on either side for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Place fruit inside and roll.
- Garnish as desired.
all content copyright © 2012 Taste Buds (http://two-taste-buds.blogspot.com).