6 Hot Italian sausages, cubed.
6 Chicken thighs, with skin and bones.
1 cup onion, chopped.
1 Red bell pepper, chopped.
2 Tomatoes, chopped.
4 cloves Garlic, minced.
3 1/2 cups Chicken broth
2 cups Rice
1 Bay leaf
1 tbsp Smoked Hungarian paprika.
2 tbsp Olive oil.
1 tsp thyme, dried (I substituted 5 leaves of fresh sage).
8 Prawns, deshelled (leave tail on).
1. Heat oil in a large skillet.
2. Add sausage and cook until browned.
3. Add chicken breast, skin down, and cook until browned then flip.
4. Add onion and red pepper and cook until soft.
5. Add tomatoes, stock, spices, and rice.
6. Cover and cook for 25-35 minutes on medium heat (all liquid should be soaked into rice).
7. Add clams and prawns to mixture and cook until clams open and prawns turn pink.