- a textile machine used as a home appliance for sewing
- A sewing machine is a textile machine used to stitch fabric,paper,card and
other material together with thread. Sewing machines were invented during the
first Industrial Revolution to decrease the amount of manual sewing work
performed in clothing companies.
- A machine with a mechanically driven needle for sewing or stitching
- Any mechanical or electromechanical device used to stitch cloth or other
material; normally uses two threads to form lock stitches
- The Esperanto League for North America, Inc. d/b/a Esperanto-USA, or E-USA,
is the main organization of speakers and supporters of the international
language Esperanto in the United States. It was founded in 1952 in Sacramento,
- Elna is a Swiss company which produces sewing machines.
- gp: ell (an historical measure of length, that varied in meaning in
different places and times, but here probably translating Latin cubitus and
somewhere in the range from 45 to 55 cm.) (38, 39, 54)
- The 31st century AD will span the years 3001-3100 of the Gregorian calendar.
It will be the first century of the 4th millennium.
This is the machine quilting for the name
banner. I did all the quilting on my home sewing machine, Elna 3007. My MIL
taught me how to make the random flowers over Christmas. Of course, the lesson
was on a rockin awesome longarm (at MIL's house) so the translation to making
them on the home sewing machine... well... they turned out ok. I like them. This
quilted piece measures about 40" x 10"
Modell: Elna Karlsson, Makup: Ann-Charlotte