Some Quick Smoking Facts
- Cigarette smoking has been identified as the most important source of preventable morbidity and premature mortality in the United States and world-wide.
- Smoking-related diseases cause an estimated 440,000 American deaths Annually.
- Smoking costs the United States over $150 billion EACH YEAR in health care costs.
- A 2004 Study by the CDC's National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion found that cigarette smoke contains over 4,800 chemicals, 69 of which are known to cause cancer.
- Women account for 39 percent of all smoking deaths.
- 3,000 nonsmoking adults die of diseases caused by exposure to second hand smoke EACH YEAR
- Secondhand smoke contains more than 4,000 chemical compounds, including carbon monoxide ( which poisons the human body), ammonia, formaldehyde, and other poisons. 4 of the chemicals - benzene, 2-naphthylamine, 4-aminobiphenyl, and polonium-210 are classified by the EPA as known carcinogens-cancer causing agents.
Reasons to Smoke E-Cigarettes over Conventional Tobacco Cigarettes
Health - E-Cigarettes ARE the healthy alternative. This is a FACT! E-Cigarettes have NO Tar, NO Tobacco, NO Carcinogens, NO harnful Chemicals, Smoke or Ash. That's a long list of harmful ingredients taken out of the recipe!
Freedom To Smoke Anywhere - E-Cigarettes give you the freedome to smoke just about anywhere, anytime. There have been countless news articles in past months proving that these claims have been tested and verified! E-Cigarettes are "FAA", "TSA" & "Homeland Security" APPROVED for smoking anywhere!
Cost Savings - In these harsh economic times, we are all trying to save in any way that we can so the recent tax hikes on tobacco have really gotten people's attention. Cartridge refills on e-cigarettes are a fraction of the cost of traditional tobacco cigarettes. One 5-pack costs roughly $20.00 which is the same as a carton and a half (if that) of regular cigarettes.
Odorless & Smokeless - Are you tired of offending loved ones and friends with smelly hair and clothing? No more! Because e-cigarettes do not emit smoke, they are free of that odor and there is no second hand smoke.