Refrigerator door left open - Maytag h2o refrigerator - Ge profile stainless steel side by side refrigerator.
Refrigerator Door Left Open
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- Used to refer to the distance from one building in a row to another
- doorway: the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close; "he stuck his head in the doorway"
- anything providing a means of access (or escape); "we closed the door to Haitian immigrants"; "education is the door to success"
- A doorway
- a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle; "he knocked on the door"; "he slammed the door as he left"
- A hinged, sliding, or revolving barrier at the entrance to a building, room, or vehicle, or in the framework of a cupboard
- leftover: not used up; "leftover meatloaf"; "she had a little money left over so she went to a movie"; "some odd dollars left"; "saved the remaining sandwiches for supper"; "unexpended provisions"
- On this side from the point of view of a spectator
- toward or on the left; also used figuratively; "he looked right and left"; "the political party has moved left"
- Denoting the side of something that is in an analogous position
- On, toward, or relating to the side of a human body or of a thing that is to the west when the person or thing is facing north
- location near or direction toward the left side; i.e. the side to the north when a person or object faces east; "she stood on the left"
- An accidental break in the conducting path for an electrical current
- affording unobstructed entrance and exit; not shut or closed; "an open door"; "they left the door open"
- A championship or competition with no restrictions on who may qualify to compete
- cause to open or to become open; "Mary opened the car door"
- a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water; "finally broke out of the forest into the open"
329 365 Bad Start to a Beautiful Day
Two nights ago, I noticed my refrigerator was not as cold as usual, I thought I might have left the door open. Last night still not cold - something is wrong. This morning it started to smell and I did not want to take a chance eating spoiled food, so I had to throw away a whole fridge and freezer of food. This is one time being the lazy single cook paid off, but I did have a few things I had to throw away that really annoyed me about the waste and loss. Cate and I each had a cooler and we were able to salvage some of the produce so we continue (mostly) on the juice diet/fast this week. It is going well but I can't wait until Sat!!! On a lighter note - it was a beautiful day here and I think this is the first time I have worn this combination of shirt and pants.
Left Overs, Left Open?
This is a picture of my roommate's three day old salad she brought home from Chili's and failed to close the lid. After doing our lab on bacteria I realized how quickly bacteria can grow on things. Just think of how gross this salad is now, especially since she left the lid open, not only will the bacteria affect this product but the temperature inside the refrigerator and outside the refrigerator from opening the door so frequently will ruin this salad as well.
See also: famous chocolate refrigerator rollmake ahead freezer dinnersbrinkmann 5 burner gas grill with refrigeratorswan fridgesarctic cooling freezer pro 64electronic refrigerator thermostatdescargar deep freezer gratisrefrigerated display cabinetslittle refrigeratorcoleman refrigerated cooler