Join the THIRD LARGEST and FASTEST GROWING party in AmericaThe Libertarian Party and support
Mark Matthew Herd Libertarian
Candidate for U.S. Senate 2016 CATuesday June 7th, 2016
Stop NSA Domestic Spying! Get Money Out of Politics!
Mark Matthew Herd
Libertarian Candidate for U.S. Senate 2016
Western Region Alliance of Councils WWNC Representative
Westwood Neighborhood Councilman
Westwood NC Land Use Committee Member
2010 - 2014
Libertarian Party Candidate for Congress 33rd (CA)
Westwood Homeowners Association Board Member
Venice NC OFW Committee
2009 - 2010
Park Ashton Homeowners Association President
2004 - 2008 - 2010 - 2012
Campaign Management Team
Campaign Finance Managers
My goals in the Senate are clear: I wish to address the following issues as expeditiously as possible.
1. Promote Peace - Reduce
military spending by 15%.
2. Stop NSA Domestic Spying - no more
recording of cell phone and landline
conversations. No more judicial
3. Lower Taxes on businesses and individuals by
10% - 15%. Implement tax incentives to bring
jobs, lost overseas, back to the US.
4. Real Campaign Finance Reform including a
Constitutional Amendment removing the undue
influence of money in politics.
5. GMO Labeling - Nationwide
6. Clean and sustainable energy
solutions including tax incentives.
7. More Cancer Research
8. Transparency in Gov't - More auditing of gov't
dept's, manditory televising of gov't meetings
in Congress & Senate available for online
viewing. Paper balloting for all elections.
9. Audit the Fed
10. Decriminalize Marijuana, legalize and tax it like
CO & WA where tax revenues continue to
increase at exceptional rates and help
balance budgets. Allow more competition
in the industry.
11. Reduce Prison Overcrowding - Reduce
sentences for non-violent crimes like marijuana
possession and use.
12. Affordable Healthcare WITH "Opt Out" option
and "Keep your own Dr." option.
13. Re open JFK investigation.
14. Use billions, saved via military spending cuts,
on domestic Infrastructure, public
transportation, traffic solutions, pollution and
15. More bike lanes where communities want them.
16. Legalize Gay Marriage
17. Historical Preservation
18. Amend Sherman Anti trust Act
19. Improve Water Conservation Methods
20. Mandatory Police Body Cameras
21. More Police Oversight
22. Eliminate Electoral College
23. Immigration Reform - Limited Amnesty and
increased border control.
24. Stop Fracking in city limits.
25. No more bank bailouts.
26. Stop the Medical Industry from price
27. Reduce Homelessness using common sense
28. Stop policing the world.
29. Bring our troops home.
30. Follow the Constitution.