Join the THIRD LARGEST and FASTEST GROWING party in AmericaThe Libertarian Party in supporting
Mark Matthew Herd Libertarian
Candidate for U.S. Senate 2016?Tuesday June 7th, 2016
Westwood Homeowners Association Board Member
Park Ashton HOA - President
My goals in the Senate are clear: I wish to address the following issues as expeditiously as possible.
1. Promote Peace - Reduce
military spending by 15%.
2. Stop NSA Domestic Spying - no more
recording of cell phone and landline
conversations. No more judicial
3. Lower Taxes on businesses and individuals by
10% - 15%. Implement tax incentives to bring
jobs, lost overseas, back to the US.
4. Real Campaign Finance Reform including a
Constitutional Amendment removing the undue
influence of money in politics.
5. GMO Labeling - Nationwide
6. Clean and sustainable energy
solutions including tax incentives.
7. More Cancer Research
8. Transparency in Gov't - More auditing of gov't
dept's, manditory televising of gov't meetings
in Congress & Senate available for online
viewing. Paper balloting for all elections.
9. Audit the Fed
10. Decriminalize Marijuana, legalize and tax it like
CO & WA where tax revenues continue to
increase at exceptional rates and help
balance budgets. Allow more competition
in the industry.
11. Reduce Prison Overcrowding - Reduce
sentences for non-violent crimes like petty
theft and marijuana possesion.
12. Affordable Healthcare WITH "Opt Out" option
and "Keep your own Dr." option.
13. Re open JFK, 911 and MLK Investigations
14. Use billions, saved on military spending cuts, on
Infrastructure and public transportation. (Rail
and bus lines)
15. More bike lanes where communities want them.
16. Legalize Gay Marriage
17. Amend Sherman Anti trust Act
18. Increase Water Conservation Methods and
19. Eliminate Electoral College
20. Immigration Reform - Limited Amnesty and
increased border control.
21. Stop Fracking in city limits.
22. No more bank bailouts.
23. Stop the Medical Industry from price
24. Reduce Homelessness using common sense
25. Stop policing the world.
26. Bring our troops home.
27. Follow the Constitution.