Administration, Oversight and Membership
Strategic Planning Goals: To provide appropriate and
efficient oversight to the administration operations of the Suzuki Elders.
To build and support the
growth of Suzuki Elder membership and orient
members to the Association.
Recent and ongoing activities of the Administration Working Groups
- Facilitation of the development of a Suzuki Elders Strategic Plan (Summer/Fall, 2010, Winter 2012)
- Organization of the First Gathering (Feb 15, 2011)
- Development of annual working group plans and initiation of individual working groups (Feb, 2011)
- Program development and organization for the Suzuki Elders Forum (Nov. 2009 and Nov. 2011)
- Organization of first AGM (March 24, 2011) and selection of nominating committee
- Selection of council officers following first AGM
- Development of annual budget (2012)
- Liase with DSF to inform and work together on appropriate issues (2012)