Graduate School Opportunities
Tips To Get Started
1. Begin early! Think about graduate scholarships and assistanceships. Research programs via their websites and begin preparations.
2. Apply for as many scholarships as possible, including local scholarships, campus awards, and other opportunities that are out there.
3. Go through many drafts before you submit the applications, make contacts, and seek as much feedback as possible.
4. Get to know the faculty at EIU! They cannot give a good letter of recomendation if they do not know you!
5. Get involved! Campus groups, undergratuate research, student government, study abroad, sports, and honor societies to get an extra edge on the competition.
Scholarships for International Study