Life Doesn't have to be so difficult.
Would you like to change behaviour or relationships in your life that are causing you pain, and get your life back on track?
Anxiety, depression, stress, bereavement, career issues and unfulfilling relationships can wreak havoc in your life and leave you feeling exhausted and unhappy.
Do you often ask yourself:
Having the courage to seek counselling or psychotherapy with EICP could mean finding ways to create the life you've always wanted.
"why do I often feel anxious or depressed?"
"Why do I end up in the same situation over and over again?"
"Why don't I change, even though I want to?"
"Why do I keep failing to get what I want?"
Many people struggle for years to find answers that will lead them to a more fulfilling life. If you answer "yes" to the questions above, whatever your circumstances, you may be exhausted and fed up with the struggle. You may feel in pain and want to find a way to stop repeating the same old patterns of behaviour.
If so, you are certainly not alone!
You can break free of these old damaging patterns and move forwards with your life to a place where you feel more confident and supported. You can experience:
- A sense of acceptance towards yourself
- Finally resolving old issues and moving on from old hurts
- New, more fulfilling relationships with others
- The freedom to know you can change your circumstances
You don't have to go through this alone. Counselling or Psychotherapy can help.
The Edinburgh Institute for Counselling & Psychotherapy (EICP) was founded in 1996 to provide a professional service for people and couples who want to find resolution to problems in their lives.
Our counsellors work with people experiencing problems in their life today, as well as providing psychotherapy if you have long standing issues or if you want to work more in depth to bring about changes in your life.
Why come to EICP?
- Our qualified therapists have years of experience as counsellors, psychotherapists, directors and health professionals in both the public and private sectors. Their backgrounds include nursing, coaching, positions in health care and in management.This means that EICP therapists use broadly based experience in addition to their training, to relate to you and help you solve your problems.
- EICP therapists are passionate about helping individuals and couples to move out of negative patterns of behaviour and fulfil their potential to live lives that are rich and full, and with relationships that are rewarding.
- EICP therapists will view you as an individual with your own unique viewpoint, history, story and strengths. You can learn to utilise your own ability to heal and care for yourself and create the life you want.
- You can rely on an honest and open assessment of your counselling needs and a commitment to help you get the outcome you want. Our therapists work to the highest professional standards and are experienced in working with individuals and couples. The counselling and psychotherapy provided by EICP has been established and effective over many years.
If you want to resolve issues in your life, and find a new and better way of living, consider counselling with EICP.
What you need to do now:
1. Call or email us now to book your first appointment and start to make the changes you want in your life: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 6675251
2. If you're not ready for an appointment, why not read our blog here, full of information about counselling.