- The Sport Ju-Jutsu system for kids is designed to stimulate movement and to
encourage the kids natural joy of moving their bodies. The kids train all
exercises from Sport Ju-Jutsu but many academys leave out punches and kicks for
their youngest athlethes.
- 4Kids Entertainment (commonly known as 4Kids) is a Worldwide International
American film and television production company. It is known for English-dubbing
Japanese anime, specializing in the acquisition, production and licensing of
children's entertainment around the United States.
- Virtual Stadium Tours
- Of or relating to Egypt or its people
- Of or relating to Egyptian antiquities
- Of or relating to the language of ancient Egypt
- a native or inhabitant of Egypt
- the ancient and now extinct language of Egypt under the Pharaohs; written
records date back to 3000 BC
- of or relating to or characteristic of Egypt or its people or their
- (fact) an event known to have happened or something known to have existed;
"your fears have no basis in fact"; "how much of the story is fact and how much
fiction is hard to tell"
- (fact) a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that
have occurred; "first you must collect all the facts of the case"
- A piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report or news
- (fact) a statement or assertion of verified information about something that
is the case or has happened; "he supported his argument with an impressive array
- A thing that is indisputably the case
- Used in discussing the significance of something that is the
facts for kids - Secrets Of
Secrets Of The Sphinx (Orbis Pictus Honor for Outstanding Nonfiction for
James Cross Giblin, this year's winner of the
Sibert Medal, has written a stunning exploration of one of history's most
The Great Sphinx is one of the largest sculptures
in the world. Six stories high and a city block wide, it has stood guard over
the pyramids of Egypt's Giza Plateau for 4,500 years. Who built the Sphinx and
why? And how did primitive sculptors manage to carve such a towering monument?
In search of answers, James Cross Giblin takes readers back to a time before
written history and traces the trail of clues left behind by the ancient
Egyptians. As he explores various theories, Giblin seamlessly incorporates
fascinating information on the pyramids, the Rosetta Stone, Atlantis, and
Egyptian Dancer Zizi Mostafa Dancing For Mrs. Jacqueline
Kennedy Onassis & Her Husband Aristotle Onassis - Cairo In 1974
21 Mar 1974 In Cairo, Egypt - Traditional
Egyptian Dancer Zizi Mostafa provides after dinner entertainment for Mrs.
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, (seen third from left), and her husband, Greek
shipping millionaire Aristotle Onassis, (wearing dark glasses, on right), who
removed wine glasses from the table to make the way for the bejeweled feet of
the exotic dancer at a Cairo nightclub late March 21st--the first day of the
couple's private holiday to Egypt with a party of millionaires. By CORBIS ! The
Egyptian Traditional Dancing is Wrongly Known as Raqs Sharqi or Belly-dancing ..
May B Cuz Other Middle East Countries Leaves Their own Traditional ones &
Emitates The Egyptian one in the last 100 years !