Renovation of the boiler rooms
Renovation or replacement of the boiler rooms equipments in the municipal buildings of Antibes by new and high performance systems. Energy for heating represents an important part of expenses for the city of Antibes, operations of renovation and improvement are then done in this domain. Several objectives are aimed by these operations:
- Improve the performance the heating systems
- Decrease the consumptions of fuels
- Decrease the rejection of CO2
- Enhance reliability of the heating systems
- Optimize systems running through massive use of buildings heating management systems called centralized technical management (CTM). The CTM is in fact a Building Management (BM) which is specific to heating.
- Improve users’ comfort