Ricoh's Sustainability Optimisation Programme
Ricoh’s Sustainability Optimisation programme is a new service by Ricoh that helps customers, in addition to traditional Total Costs of Ownership (TCO) reduction approach, to:
- visualise their current environmental impact of document printing,
- reduce their environmental impact by
- technology optimisation
- user-behaviour change (through trainings and awareness programmes),
- set sustainability targets (to be calibrated regularly) and continuously track actual sustainability performance and related carbon emissions. Understand and action any variances between target and actual,
- after having reduced the environmental impact as much as possible, counterbalance any remaining and unavoidable CO2 in order to achieve a zero carbon footprint of document printing.
The Sustainability Optimisation programme is also integrated in Ricoh’s Managed Document Services (MDS), a global value proposition that supports Ricoh’s shift to a services business model.