Teacher and students will share the collaboration, project management, and problem solving skills they experienced while working on Computer Science projects. (1 hour)
- Suggested audience: Classroom teachers, IT leads/admins, School/district leaders, or anyone
- Prior experience or knowledge: All
- Time: TBD
- Session hashtag: #cs
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
Instructional Designer, Googler
Instructional Designer at Google, working with engineers to develop technical training. I've worked on various education projects at Google and previously I worked with high school students on exploring math, science, and robotics.
- Add Phil on Google+ (TBD)
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Phil's Google+ Page at the appointed time and date (note times are Eastern).
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Phil's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask the presenter questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.