Using Vernier Data Share web app and the LabQuest 2 data-collection interface, every member of a lab group participates in personalized learning. Learn how Vernier Data Share seamlessly integrates data collection and analysis with powerful web-based technology such as Chrome, Android, iOS, Chromebooks, and Google Apps for Education. (45 minutes)
- Suggested audience: Teachers, IT leads/admins, school leaders
- Prior experience or knowledge: Beginner
- Time: April 3, 6:30pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #science #probeware #inquiry
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
Product Manager, Vernier Software and Technology
- Add Matt on Google+
- Follow Matt on Twitter: @ThinkPhysics
- Website: http://www.vernier.com/
Matt is a veteran teacher with 10 years of experience teaching high school physics and biology. He is a recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching. Currently, Matt supports teachers with training and tech support while developing new apps to support science instruction in the classroom.
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Matt's Google+ Page at the appointed time and date (note times are Eastern).
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Matt's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask the presenter questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.