Chromebooks, iPads, Android tablets and BYOD are becoming more popular with schools, but they also pose a problem because they don’t integrate Active Directory. Securly a cost effective, DNS based content filter that is easy to set up and uses GAFE users to set up different policies for students and teachers. (20 minutes)
- Suggested audience: IT
- Prior experience or knowledge: N/A
- Time: April 9, 3pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #securly
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
- g+ Event ~ Please share
Integration Specialist, Edlisten.com Podcast
- Add Bjorn on Google+
- Follow Bjorn on Twitter: @edlisten
- Website: http://www.edlisten.com
I am work as an Integration Specialist and Tech Coordinator for several schools in Vermont. I am a Google Certified Trainer and have a Masters in Curriculum and instruction. I host a weekly podcast http://www.edlisten.com and co-author of gClassFolders which is a paperless workflow for GAFE.
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Bjorn's Google+ Page at the appointed time and date (note times are Eastern).
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Bjorn's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask the presenter questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.