gClassFolders is a simple free spreadsheet script that will build classroom folders and share them properly with your students. This folder structure helps build a workflow for a paperless communication between teachers and students. For Version 2 I teamed up with Andrew Stillman and added many new features like a school mode and teacher mode, as well as integration with his Doctopus and AutoCrat tools. (45 minutes-1 hour)
- Suggested audience: Classroom Teachers, IT
- Prior experience or knowledge: N/A
- Time: March 26, 3pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #gclassfolders or G+ Community
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
Integration Specialist, Edlisten.com Podcast
- Add Bjorn on Google+
- Follow Bjorn on Twitter: @edlisten
- Website: http://www.edlisten.com
- g+ Event ~ Please Share
I am work as an Integration Specialist and Tech Coordinator for several schools in Vermont. I am a Google Certified Trainer and have a Masters in Curriculum and instruction. I host a weekly podcast http://www.edlisten.com and co-author of gClassFolders which is a paperless workflow for GAFE.
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Bjorn's Google+ Page at the appointed time and date (note times are Eastern).
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Bjorn's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask the presenter questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.