In this 45 minute session learn how can organize your Google Drive to transform your classroom. Taking your classroom online can be exciting and overwhelming at the same time. Come learn some tips and tricks that can increase your work flow and make it easy to be a digital teacher.
- Suggested audience: Anyone
- Prior experience or knowledge: N/A
- Time: May 14, 5pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #drive
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
Business & Information Technology Instructor, Seymour Community School District
Katie is a Google Certified Teacher & Trainer. Her passion in working with technology. She has implemented in her district a train the trainer session as well as has presented 3 other school districts on using Google to transform your classroom.
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Katie Google+ Page at the appointed time and date May 14, 5 p.m. Eastern (note times are Eastern).
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Katie's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask the presenter questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.