There are a huge number of benefits for an educator and their students in having resources available online. This session will demonstrate using a Google Site and your Google Drive to get your teaching materials online in a quick, efficient and dynamic way. (25 minutes)
- Suggested audience: Classroom Teachers
- Prior experience or knowledge: N/A
- Time: TBD
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
Teacher of Humanities and ICT Coordinator, International School of Geneva - Campus des Nations
- Add Richard on Google+
- Follow Thomas on Twitter: @richardallway
- Website: http://www.richardallaway.me/
I am a Geography teacher who ran away from the United Kingdom 7 years ago, in a camper van. I chose France for a life of teaching Geography in better weather supping fine wines. I have since sold the van, had two fantastic children with my lovely wife, become a bit of a Geography geek and got a job in Switzerland.
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Richard's Google+ Page at the appointed time and date (note times are Eastern).
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Richard's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask the presenter questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.