In this 30 minute session learn how to foster a spirit of collaboration between different project members. We will cover project management, including brainstorming, tasks, collaboration and information management.
- Suggested audience: School and system leaders
- Prior experience or knowledge: N/A
- Time: Thursday April 11th at 11:00am Eastern
- Session hashtag: #mindmapping
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
Business Development Manager, MeisterLabs, Munich, Germany
Thomas is helping businesses, educators and students collaborate and innovate. He is the Business Development Manager at MindMeister.
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Thomas' Google+ Page at the appointed time and date (note times are Eastern).
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Thomas' Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask the presenter questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.