This lesson plan describe the geography of India through the Google Earth applications. You will see that useful is this excellent program and the difference between fix map and the possibility to approach the terrain. Lesson plan includes the kmz files type and hyperlinks attached to geographic features and the teacher, with one click, get more detailed information by accessing kmz files will enter to the virtual world. (45 minutes)
- Suggested audience: Teachers, Leaders, Anyone
- Time: May 18, 19:00 pm Eastern, 45 minutes in length
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
Galbin Florin Claudiu
Middle School Enea Grapini Șanț, Romania
- Add Galbin on Google+
- Website: please see this doc for a sample lesson plan
My name is Galbin Florin Claudiu, geography teacher at Enea Grapini Middle School of Șanț, Romania. I'd like to introduce a new idea lesson plan. It is probably the most innovative lesson plan format, and Google Docs is the best way to share but with a little inconvenience! You will see!
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Galbin's Google+ Page at the appointed time and date (note times are Eastern).
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Galbin's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask the presenter questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.