We'll be discussing Google Summer of Code 2013, how it works, and how university students from all over the world can participate! (1 hour)
- Suggested audience: University students, university professors and administrators, open source software enthusiasts, or anyone
- Prior experience or knowledge: All
- Time: April 11th, 2013, 4pm EST
- Session hashtag: #gsoc2013
Program administrator, Google Summer of Code
- To ask the presenter questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.