In this 15 minute Hangout On Air, the present will explain the importance of Google App Engine to create and deploy web applications with high scalability features. There will be a demonstration using Eclipse.
- Suggested audience: Students or anyone who is interested
- Prior experience or knowledge: Beginner or intermediate
- Time: Saturday, March 16th 2pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #gae
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
Mohamed Achraf Hammouda
My name is Mohamed Achraf Hammouda. I'm 21 years old and I'm a software engineering student and a Google Student Ambassador in the Middle East North Africa region. I am very active in social work and e-learning.
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Mohamed Google+ Page at the appointed time and date (note times are Eastern).
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Mohamed's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask the presenter questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.