In this 30 minute session, James will lead a narrative conversation about a school, powered by GAFE and Chromebooks, supported by their students as digital leaders.
- Suggested audience: Anyone
- Prior experience or knowledge: N/A
- Time: Monday April 22nd, 9:30am Eastern
- Session hashtag: #GG@CCDL
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
School Principal, Claire's Court School, UK
Husband, father, school principal, scientist and psychologist. Proprietor of largest independent school in UK, advocate of broad ability education, researcher and digital evangelist. Co-founder of the ISANet, social networking with schools and educators that want to work collaboratively.
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit James' Google+ Page at the appointed time and date (note times are Eastern).
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open James' Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask the presenter questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.