In this 30 minute session James leads a narrative conversation about a school's plans for months 25 to 36 with full cloud-based functionality, powered by Google Apps for Education and Chromebooks.
- Suggested audience: Anyone
- Prior experience or knowledge: N/A
- Time: Monday, July 1st, 9:30am Eastern, 2:30pm UK
- Session hashtag: #GG@CC18
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
School Principal, Claire's Court School, UK
Husband, father, school principal, scientist and psychologist. Proprietor of largest independent school in UK, advocate of broad ability education, researcher and digital evangelist. Co-founder of the ISANet, social networking with schools and educators that want to work collaboratively.
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit James' Google+ Page at the appointed time and date (note times are Eastern).
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open James' Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask the presenter questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.