You can make videos for YouTube and Facebook, create business and educational videos, make animated e-cards and share them. You can even create your own cast of characters. (15 minutes)
- Suggested audience: Anyone
- Prior experience or knowledge: Beginner
- Time: Thursday, April 4th 8am Eastern
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
PresenterAs an EFL Teacher in Argentina, a Technology Integration Specialist, a Google Certified Teacher, Rita is an advocate of the integration of Google Apps into her classes; she attended and presented at the First Latin America Google Apps Summit in Mexico City. Rita is a 2013 WORLDCALL scholarship winner.
English as a Foreign Language Teacher, Argentina
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Rita's Google+ Page at the appointed time and date (note times are Eastern).
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Rita's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask the presenter questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.