In this 15 minute Hangout learn how to use Diigo to expand your professional learning network. Learn the basics in mins so you can network like and with the pros.
- Suggested audience: Beginners
- Prior experience or knowledge: N/A
- Time: Wednesday, June 12th, 4pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #diigo
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
Professor, Santa Ana College, California
I am an ESL teacher who loves using collaborative technologies with my ESL students. Although I teach at a community college, I teach non credit ESL with student who have little access to technology. I have been focusing most of my attention these days to ways of using mobile apps since most of my students are getting phones. I took the Google Academy in Santa Monica so many years ago. I really do want to have a reboot of that. I have been actively participating in the Google Educasts on Thursdays.
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Susan's Google+ Page at the appointed time and date (note times are Eastern).
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Susan's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask the presenter questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.