Participants will learn how to create a community of collaboration allowing colleagues to work together each sharing the role in maintaining the website. We will explore sharing photos, documents, pages, and more. Leave this session ready to collaborate and make your website amazing!
- Suggested audience: anyone
- Prior experience or knowledge: beginner
- Time: 4.30pm Eastern, 30 minutes in length
- Session hashtag: #ccwgs
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
Technology Coach, Russia Local Schools
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Leah's Google+ Page at the appointed time and date (note times are Eastern).
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Leah's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Leah questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.