This session will cover the basics of Google Voice as well as classroom uses, applications, and ideas.
- Suggested audience: beginners, anyone
- Prior experience or knowledge: N/A
- Time: TBC
- Session hashtag: #gvoice
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
Educator, University of La Verne
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Sean's Google+ Page at the appointed time and date.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Sean's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Sean questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.