strips can be a great way for students to tell stories, express understanding
of content, give reports, and be creative. There are many tools available for
making comics, but a great one is Google Presentations. Learn how to use Google
Presentations, including many of the newest features, for your students (and
you) to create online comic strips.
For more details and resources related to this presentation please see here: http://www.appsusergroup.org/presentations/comic-strips-with-google-presentations
- Prior experience
or knowledge: Beginners (new to this topic)
- Time: 5pm
- Session hashtag:
Technology Director, Ohio
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Eric's Google+ Page at 5pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Eric's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Eric questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.