is a Google Apps for Education integrated tool that lets you easily grade assignments and do
in-class assessments. Join us to learn about how this tool works, and what's in
store for Flubaroo in the future. Also join to share your experiences using
this tool, and your ideas to improve it. For those interested in writing their
own similar tools, we'll also spend a little time discussing how to get started
writing Google Apps Scripts.
audience: Teachers, IT leaders, Administrators
- Prior experience
or knowledge: Those who are already familiar with Google Apps for Education
- Time: 6pm
- Session hashtag:
Googler & Creator of Flubaroo, New York, USA
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit edCode's Google+ Page (https://plus.google.com/118303160632892353612/posts) at 6pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open edCode's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream.
- You can add this event to your calendar.