Need a solution for
student assessment data? Google spreadsheets are a solution for this. In this
session, we will show example spreadsheet templates created for English Language
Arts teachers. We will demonstrate
features of Google Spreadsheets that allow teachers to easily look at data
together & an administrator dashboard. Participants will leave with tools
they can bring back to their schools and share with teacher teams.
- Suggested audience: Primary
and secondary educators, School and district leaders
- Prior experience or knowledge:
Beginners new to the topic
- Time: 4pm Eastern
- Session hashtag: #dataaction
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
Director of Technology, Teaching Matters, New York, USA
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Evan's Google+ Page at 12 noon Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Evan's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Evan questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream.
- You can add this event to your calendar.