Google Sites is a
webpage, wiki, portfolio, blog, and more rolled into one easy to use
package. It has many uses from student
created sites to the outward facing website of the school or business. This session will cover the basics of
setting up a Google Sites to be used as your classroom website. Use it for posting homework, class calendar
and even as a simple discussion board. I
will also cover some ways that you can use student created Sites for group work
or individual portfolios.
- Prior experience
or knowledge: Beginner
- Time: 8pm
- Session hashtag: #gafesites
IT Coordinator, Vermont, USA
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Bjorn's Google+ Page at 8pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Bjorn's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Bjorn questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream.
- You can add this event to your calendar.