Ever wished you
could find what you needed the first time you did a Google Search? This session will provide tips and tricks to
locating exactly what you need the quickly and easily using search operators
and modifiers as well as show you a few lesser known uses (Google as a
calculator?). Time permitting, the
presentation will also include commentary and discussion on evaluating search
- Prior experience
or knowledge: Beginner or intermediate familiarity with Google Search
- Time: 2pm
- Session hashtag:
Instructional Technology Support
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Derrick's Google+ Page at 2pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Derrick's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Derrick questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.