Google Apps forEducation (GAFE) can provide a one stop shopping experience for schools -
administrators, staff and students. Learn
how 8th grade (Year 9) Social Studies/History integrated GAFE into their year
long “Adopt A Country” project - allowing students to become fluent in the use
of many applications of GAFE prior to entering high school including the
creation of a Project Portfolio using Google Sites and more. If you are thinking of using portfolios for
students with Google Sites or you already are, please come in and join this
presentation and collaborative conversation as there will be opportunities for
questions and sharing/input.
audience: Educators, people who support
- Prior experience
or knowledge: Beginners new to this topic
- Time: 7pm
- Session hashtag:
Instructional Technology Facilitator, New Hampshire, USA
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Allison's Google+ Page at 7pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Allison's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Allison questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream.
- You can add this event to your calendar.