With the extensive suite
of free tools that Google offers, teachers can collect course material, build
an educational platform, and manage it all with a single account. Their students
will collaborate, organize, and receive feedback on their work all while
building their personal learning archive. In this session we walk through real
examples of online courses taught using Google tools.
audience: Secondary teachers, administrators
- Prior experience
or knowledge: Some familiarity with Google tools
- Time: 2pm
- Session hashtag:
Education Technologist, Maine, USA
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Kern's Google+ Page at 2pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Kern's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Kern questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.