Google Docs is an
amazing tool that truly enhances student learning, but starting from scratch
can be daunting. This workshop will
help teachers see an efficient classroom model they can use with their students
and then talk about some techniques for providing formative assessment on
documents shared with them.
- Prior experience
or knowledge: Beginner or intermediate familiarity with Google Apps for Education
- Time: 1pm
- Session hashtag: #gafemodel
IT Coordinator, Vermont, USA
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Bjorn's Google+ Page at 1pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Bjorn's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask James questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.