The goal of this
proposal is to introduce participants to the many apps and extensions available
for the Google Chrome browser. Participants will be introduced to as many apps
and extensions as possible in 50 minutes. The apps selected will be the
presenter’s favorites as well as those from participants willing to share their
- Suggested audience:
Primary and secondary educators
- Prior experience
or knowledge: Beginner (very new to this topic). Participants should download Google Chrome.
- Time: 8pm
- Session hashtag:
Teacher, California, USA
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Joe's Google+ Page at 8pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Joe's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Joe questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream.
- You can add this event to your calendar.