In this session
James Sanders, teacher and learning innovation specialist for KIPP Bay Area
Schools, shares how to maximize the effectiveness of 1:1 device programs. This interactive workshop will focus on internet-based
tools that boost engagement, accountability, and student collaboration.
audience: Primary and secondary teachers
- Prior experience
or knowledge: Those who currently have or are planning to have 1:1 devices
in their classroom or school
- Time: 7pm
- Session hashtag:
KIPP Bay Area Schools, California
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit James' Google+ Page at 7pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open James' Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask James questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream.
- You can add this event to your calendar.