students can personalize their web experience by using Google Chrome in the
classroom. In this session you will
learn how to use the omni box for more than just URLs, organize tabs for
efficiency, create shortcuts for more productive searching and install apps and
extensions that are useful in the classroom.
- Time: 3pm
- Session hashtag:
Tech Integration Specialist, Minnesota, USA
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Molly's Google+ Page at 3pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Molly's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Molly questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.