With Google Forms
you can create free, online surveys, quizzes, questionnaires, registration
forms, and many more data collection tools. Learn how to create forms with many
types of questions, share forms with others, collect data, and analyze and use
the results. See practical examples of how we have used Google Forms in our
district including online quizzes, computer lab reservations, parent email
address collection, student registration, community surveys, technology request
forms, data collection for science experiments, and more.
For more details and resources related to this presentation please see
- Prior experience
or knowledge: Beginners (new to this topic)
- Time: 3pm
- Session hashtag:
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Eric's Google+ Page at 3pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Eric's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Eric questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.