past 2 years I have been using Google Apps for Education to transform my science methods
class for elementary teachers into a digitally interactive environment. My K-8 (primary and early secondary) school
has also utilized Google Apps to support teacher collaboration and professional
development. In this session I will
share the tools, strategies and design that I used. Then we will engage in a discussion about the
role of Google Apps in teacher education, professional development and
audience: Teacher educators and schools looking to support
teacher development through technology
- Prior experience
or knowledge: Beginner or intermediate in Google Apps for Education
- Time: 7pm
- Session hashtag:
Adjunct Professor & Director of Teach21, New
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Gregory's Google+ Page at 7pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Gregory's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Gregory questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream.
- You can add this event to your calendar.