ways to use Google Apps for Education to increase your productivity and keep your school
running smoothly and effectively. We will discuss ways to use Google Calendar
and Forms to manage the school's resources as well as tips for a more organized
- Suggested audience: School,
system, or district leaders, & people who support teachers
- Prior experience or knowledge: Beginner (very new to
this topic), Intermediate (have some familiarity)
- Time: 5pm
- Session hashtag: #gafe4admins
Instructional Technology Support
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Derrick's Google+ Page at 5pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Derrick's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Derrick questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.