media messages, SMS messages, voicemails, and all of your email accounts have
traditionally been split across multiple services and devices. This can hinder
productivity and make management of your online presence difficult.
Google to the rescue! Using a combination of Gmail and
Google Voice you can turn your inbox into the heart of your digital life.
During this session, we will discuss how with just a few clicks of your mouse
your voicemails, SMS messages, email accounts, and even your Facebook and
Twitter updates can be magically added to Gmail. Get ready to take your inbox
to a whole new level and become more productive AND Googely with Gmail and Google
- Prior experience
or knowledge: Intermediate (have some familiarity with Gmail)
- Time: 5pm
- Session hashtag:
Technical Consultant, Ohio, USA
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Sean's Google+ Page at 5pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Sean's' Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Sean questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.