You have heard of it, now get it
going. In this session I will walk you
through the entire process of setting up Google Apps for Education for your school, including
all the technical stuff like MX records and confirming ownership. I will also cover using the dashboard,
highlighting some suggested settings.
During the process I will cover some best-practice strategies for
managing Google Apps and some ideas on how to present it to your staff.
audience: IT Leads, School and District/System leaders
- Prior experience
or knowledge: People who
are intermediate (have
some familiarity) or advanced (an expert in this topic, but always up for
- Time: 4pm
- Session hashtag: #gaadmin
- Conference hashtag: #eduonair
IT Coordinator, Vermont, USA
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Bjorn's Google+ Page at 4pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Bjorn's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Bjorn questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.