A journey of using Google Apps for Education in my
primary (elementary) school in England. We started using Google
Apps in our school during the 2010/2011 academic year. This is our story of how
it has changed the way we communicate, collaborate and create.
audience: Anyone that works in education
- Prior experience
or knowledge: None required
- Time: 3pm
- Session hashtag:
school teacher, Leicestershire, UK
These are two resources made available from Kevin's website which demonstrate how using Google Apps has made a difference to teaching and learning.
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Kevin's Google+ Page at 3pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Kevin's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Kevin questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.