Are you on the fence? Not sure whether Google Apps for Education is the way you want to
go? Join this rich conversation as other
Google Users share how they have rolled out Google Apps for Education in a K12
environment. Some start small, some go
"all in," everyone is "Giddy for Google."
- Prior experience
or knowledge: N/A
- Time: 2pm Eastern
- Session hashtag:
Maureen Chertow Miller
Learning Coordinator, Illinois, USA
- To watch the live stream of this session, visit Maureen's Google+ Page at 2pm Eastern May 2nd.
- The live stream will appear as a black box with the word "Hangouts" on it (as in the screenshot of slide 5 here). Double click the black box to start watching the video.
- Open Maureen's Google+ Page in two windows. On one page you can watch the live stream and in the other you can type in your comments.
- To ask Maureen questions during the Hangout, post them into the "comments" section below the live stream. Please note you need to refresh the page manually to see new comments.
- You can add this event to your calendar.